We are hiring “Storage and Backup Operations Engineer” to support various clients and projects across our customer base. This position requires in-depth knowledge and strong experience on any storage product line like HP, DEL EMC, Hitachi, etc and shall be responsible for providing technical operational support, research, troubleshooting for storage and backup systems.
Education & Certifications:
- University Graduate with a technical background (MscEE/BscEE).
- Hands-on knowledge of any of the storage management applications like Storage Essentials, ECC, etc.
- Certification on EMC or HP Storage technology or any other OEM Storage technology is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in storage and backup environment design, deployment, configuration, and maintenance.
- Expertise on storage Architecture RAID, SAN, NAS technologies, multipathing, Block storage, object storage.
- Require exposure to vendor technologies like VMAX/DMX, VNX/CX, VPLEX, Unity XT SAN storage, SAN Fabric Zoning/ISL: Brocade, and Cisco.
ONLY INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY THROUGH: email@example.com on or before 20th September 2020
Please mention “Storage and Backup Operations Engineer” in the Subject line.